Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My First Post!

Hey guys! 
Since this is my first post I thought you would like to know a little more about me and this blog! 
Well as you may already know, I'm Sydney. I'm 16 years old, and I blow out the candles on October 4th. :) I'm currently doring online school with K12. 
I was born in Vietnam, and was adopted when I was itty bitty. I'm currently living, and have been since I was adopted, South Carolina.
I've always been known as the fashionista ever since I can remember! 
My ultimate dream would be able to go to Fashion school in either New York or California! 

About the Blog: 
This blog means A WHOLE LOT to me! It's allowing me to express and share my fashion, and my fashion interests with you!
 I picked the name "Vous Etes Belle" which means you are beautiful in French, because I believe EVERYONE is beautiful in their own way.
 I will try to update everyday by showing you what I'm wearing or even listening to! ;) I hope you enjoy this blog, give me ideas, and contact me if you have any questions! 


Vous Etes Belle,


Sydney <3

No comments:

Post a Comment