Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday everyone! 
My apologies for not blogging lately! I've been out of town and my little pink laptop only works when it wants too! 


Here are my Friday favorites! 



Favorite Trend: High waisted shorts; I'm IIN LOVE with high waisted shorts this year. I also like getting "mom jeans" and cutting them into shorts! 


Favorite Treat: rainbow cupcakes




Favorite Song: What Makes You Beautiful By: One Direction. Okay guys, I jumped on the bandwagon and I'm now a fan of One Direction! They are just too adorable not to love! 


Favorite Thing I Saw: Light Blue Convertible Bentley. Yes, this is my ULTIMATE dream car, and I saw one at the dry cleaners up here in Raleigh! 






Favorite Irish Saying:"Here's to you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours and mine and ours have done for you and yours!"  This is such a tongue twister! Since tomorrow is Saint Patrick's Days and my dad's side of the family is Irish, I thought I'd share one of my favorite sayings! 




Have a safe Saint Patrick's Day! 


Vous Etes Belle,


Sydney<3







No comments:

Post a Comment