Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

I Should Be Studying But....

Instead of studying (like I should be doing) I'm getting funky with fashion! ;) 


I put this outfit together last night and took some photos before the storms came! I LOVE how the skirt is pink with white polka dots, and its SO comfy! 

Bringing parachute pants back! HAHA! Everytime I wear these pants in public I ALWAYS get these strange looks, but I love them!

I call this outfit my Kardashian Outfit! The two-toned leggings are from the Kardashian Kollection! The leopard booties I got from Forever 21 and they just tie together this outfit perfectly! 

No worries, no animals were harmed in the process! ;) I love fo fur! Its a great addition to add with any outfit!

This is a 70s bohemian inspired look. My awesome Rue 21 wedges I got out of season for 7 bucks! WHAT A DEAL!!

This is almost the same look but with a different hat. I got the hat as a Christmas gift and I adore it! It's just SO vintage!




What do you guys think of these outfits?




Vous Etes Belle,


Sydney<3

1 comment: