Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Fun day!

The wind makes it freezing to take pictures today! I didn't take many but at least I took some! 
I had to add some props! My aunt and uncle have the perfect place for props! I took these by this pond (which is sorta muddy right now) AND with his super cool dog, Brox. 

I check the celebrity gossip websites and magazines daily for new trends and styles. This recent one I've really liked are "mom jeans" cut into shorts! I think it's super chic! I've noticed Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez rock this one.

I bought these Gap jeans at Goodwill and cut them short, but not too short! 
Sequin shirts can go with anything. So I got this shirt ALSO at Goodwill.
The fur lined wedges I got at Target during Winter for 10 bucks! 

I call this one 'Country Meets Rock 'n Roll' 





What do you guys think?


Vous Etes Belle,

Sydney<3

No comments:

Post a Comment